Are you addicted to peanut butter? Do you find it hard to fit it into your diet since it is high in calories?
Peanuts have a high caloric density due to their high fat content. A serving (2 tablespoons) of regular peanut butter contains about 180-200 calories. Most peanut butter lovers could easily consume more than 2 tablespoons per day because it’s so tasty. Unfortunately, the calories can add up fast and hurt your waistline.
If you are seeking for a low calorie and low fat alternative to regular peanut butter, I suggest giving Bell Plantation PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter a try.
What is PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter?
PB2 is made from slow-roasted, high quality peanuts which have been pressed to remove the oil. PB2 has the same consistency as full fat peanut butter but nearly 85% less fat calories.
Each serving (2 tablespoons) of PB2 contains 45 calories while each serving (2 tablespoons) of regular peanut butter has 180-200 calories.
PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter Ingredients
Roasted peanuts, sugar and salt.
PB2 is all natural and contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
How to Use PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
There are so many ways to enjoy PB2, whether as entrees, snacks, beverages or desserts.
1. Simply mix PB2 with water to create a “traditional” peanut butter. Use it as a spread for sandwiches, toasts, crackers, apples, celery/carrot sticks and banana.
2. Mix PB2 with shakes, smoothies, yogurts and puddings.
3. Add PB2 to Greek yogurt, cottage cheese and protein drink for a high protein snack.
4. Add to oatmeal, quinoa, pancakes and crepes.
5. Use in baking (cookies, cakes) and cooking (stir fry, noodles, chicken in satay peanut sauce)
Where to Buy PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter