What you get: The Fat Burning Kitchen program
- The Fat Burning Kitchen 119-page ebook, by Mike Geary (Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Nutrition Specialist) and Catherine Ebeling (Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Lifestyle & Weight Management Consultant)
- Nutritional video series
Delivery: Instant download from website
Money back guarantee: 8-week 100% money-back guarantee
What is The Fat Burning Kitchen?
The Fat Burning Kitchen is a nutrition ebook that does not obsess over calorie counting. Yes, you heard me right… no tracking of calories.
Almost no one counts calories. Definitely not me. It’s too cumbersome. The majority of people who count calories are most likely to end up underestimating their calorie intake. Hence, calorie counting does not work!
What does the Fat Burning Kitchen ebook teach?
- It explains the most important principle you must know regarding how to eat for great health and a lean body.
- It shows how to control appetite, eliminate cravings, increase metabolism and burn body fat by eating the right foods. Forget about fat-free, sugar-free, low carbs, high protein, etc…
- It reveals so called “healthy” foods deception that’s causing you to gain weight
- Chapters 1-10 cover 10 types of foods to avoid and how they make you fat.
- Chapters 11-20 cover 10 types of foods to eat and how they help you lose body fat.
- The special bonus section provides advanced tactics that involved specific workouts, foods, teas, nutrients, spices, etc to lose body fat in 3-4 weeks. These are advanced strategies to be used when you want to get lean fast for an event such as a wedding, beach vacation, photo shoot, etc.
Pros: No need to keep a food journal and count calories. Eat the right foods to control appetite, eliminate cravings, lose body fat and get a lean healthy body. This book clears up much confusing and misleading information on so called “healthy” foods.
Cons: Be prepared to give up much of the unhealthy foods that you have been consuming.
Who will benefit from this ebook?
- wants to eat for fat loss,
- does not bother to count calories,
- needs to eliminate cravings and control appetite.
Many of us are unaware of how deceptive marketing and advertising have fooled us into believing certain bad foods as”healthy” and certain good foods as “unhealthy”. We end up eating (the wrong) foods we thought were healthy. This ebook reveals the truths that food companies don’t want you to know.
For someone like me who can’t be bothered with counting calories, this ebook has taught me to eat the right foods to prevent cravings, overeating and weight gain.
I no longer read health and fitness magazines as most of them are sponsored by food and supplement companies. What they tell me are far from the truths.
Click here to learn more about this nutrition program.
Editor note: I am an affiliate for this product. The revenue generated enables me to run this website and continue to provide my readers with health and fitness information.