Here are Men’s Health expert Craig Ballantyne’s 10 best abdominal exercises that you can do without cables, ab crunches, or sit-ups.
1. Plank with your arms on the Ball (30% more effective than plain ol’ planks, according to Men’s Health magazine)
2. Ball Rollouts (probably my favorite ball ab exercise)
3. Hanging Knee Raises (classic exercise that most folks do wrong…but if done right, will work your abs safely and
4. DB Renegade Row (this is the biggest surprise on the list…but it works your lower obliques incredibly hard)
5. Ball Jackknife (always a tough one for beginners to get the hang of…but when they do, they get a lot of six pack ab benefits)
6. Ball Jackknife Rotation (a tougher version of the jackknife)
7. Ball Jackknife-Pushup Combo
8. X-Body Mountain Climber (one of my favorites…so simple yet so effective)
9. X-Body Mountain Climber with Hands on Ball
10. X-Body Mountain Climber with Feet on Ball (an even more effective version of the regular X-Body mountain climber)
All of these (and more) ab exercises are found in the Turbulence Training For Abs program here.
Use only the best ab exercises to get more results.